Easy CV 2 is an application created by juancarlopaco who is also the author of RadioGUI application which we have already talked about in this blog.
The idea of Easy CV is, as its word indicates to easily create our CV, just fill in the form data and once finished we will have our complete resume in a file OpenOffice.
Some features that have been added in the latest version
- Great improvements in the default CV Template.
- The Tools Menu was added.
- The Option of ‘Copy my CV to my Ubuntu One Cloud »
- The Option of «Create a new Email account @ Gmail.com»
- The Option of «Open Command Line Terminal Window»
- The Option of «Get .DEB from this program to Install Off-Line»
- The Option of “Turn off the Monitor”
- The Special Way of «Accessibility Mode: Black / White Graphic Interface and Capital Letters, for people with different abilities»
- The Option of «Use My Own Custom OpenOffice Template for Easy CV 2»(EDIT: temporarily disabled)
- The Option of «Restore Original CV OpenOffice Template Easy CV 2»(EDIT: temporarily disabled)
- You do not need to start the Program 2 times to actually start.
- was implemented DocStrings Internal to 50%, in the future it will be an application that documents itself.
- Acceleration of the program by Psyco is added (JIT compiler), Is optional(Walks the same), But recommended, would be installed sudo apt-get install python-psyco
For more information and feedback on the application you can go to the thread on the topic a Ubuntu-Ar