After several months of leaks, although I have always thought that they are not such, today has been revealed the Meizu MX6 at a press conference held in China. We write about Meizu’s new smartphone on Ubunlog because too an Ubuntu Edition version will be available, Although this version has not been officially presented at the event that took place today.
As usual, the device is not exactly the same as the one that was leaked. Although there are small surprises, the most important point, at least in terms of marketing, is that the Meizu MX6 will have a 10-core processorThat is, ten cores. The processor will run at a maximum clock speed of 2.3GHz and will be accompanied by 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, which is more than enough for the vast majority of users, especially if we’re not going to put in a lot of music or install heavy games.
The Meizu MX6 has a 10-core processor
Other specifications of this smartphone include:
- 5.5-inch TDDI (Touch and Display Driver Integration) display with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- 12Mpx camera with f / 2.0 aperture. It will be the first smartphone to use the Sony IMX386 sensor
- 5Mpx front camera
- 3020mAh battery
- Android 6.0 operating system with FlyMe 5.2 layer. As mentioned above, Meizu says that the Ubuntu Edition “will arrive soon”
- Colors: gold, gray, silver and pink
- Fingerprint reader
- Dimensions: 153.6mm x 72.2mm x 7.25mm
- weight 155gr
The Meizu MX6 will be put on on sale in China next July 30th and will be priced at $ 300. The price in Europe is yet to be confirmed, but doing the actual conversion we would be talking about a very interesting phone for one price of € 272, A ridiculous thing if we consider what other brands like Samsung or Apple ask us. In the worst case, we would be talking about € 300-310 for a phone with a powerful processor, 4G RAM and 12Mpx. Will you buy the Ubuntu Edition model when it arrives in your area?