In this article we want to talk about a very interesting tool for manage our photos i share them on our favorite social networks directly from the app itself.
In addition, it has one connector system which you can customize yourself, and with which you can use very useful functions, from change the image format until you create one Calendar with your own photos. If you are looking for an image manager with an easy-to-use yet elegant interface, this is your choice.
As I mentioned, Gwenview is a very interesting tool to organize photo albums on your computer and also share them on social media almost instantly. Among others, these are its main functions:
- Create a calendar with your images.
- Select images to combine in a video or animation.
- Convert RAW (camera) format images to any other image format.
- Convert any photo into a panoramic photo.
- Combine multiple images into one.
- Share images easily from the option Share or directly from plugins -> Export.
- Edit metadata, print photos, import different types of data.
While Gwenview is not intended to replace your favorite image editor, it has a number of basic features with which you can edit your photos. Among other things, you can change sizes, remove red eyes, convert images …
How to install Gwenview on KDE
Gwenview is a tool designed for KDE, so you can easily install it on Kubuntu (or any other GNU / Linux distro with KDE) by running in the Terminal what you will see below.
its dnf install gwenview
This tool can help you if you like to save your photos to your PC and you need to organize them in some way, as well as being able to share them on your networks just when you want. We hope you found this article helpful.